Gua Sha, a traditional anti-aging treatment using the gua sha method of kneading and rubbing, is said to be beneficial for the skin by reducing wrinkles, relieving fatigue, and replenishing the spirit. The article provides an overview of this treatment, with helpful hints for those who want to try it.
There are a few different types of Gua Sha treatments available at lanveur.com/, but the most popular is the facial gua sha. This treatment uses tiny needles to massage face muscles and removes toxins and impurities from the skin. The needles are inserted into specific points along the sides of your nose, under your eyes, around your mouth, and on your forehead. The needles are then moved along these pathways in a circular motion.
Image Source: Google
The benefits of gua sha include:
- Reduce wrinkles and signs of aging
- Eliminate acne
- Improve skin clarity and complexion
- Remove toxins and impurities from the skin
- Repair scars and blemishes
There are different ways to use a Gua Sha Anti-Aging Treatment on the Face. Follow these simple steps for the best results:
- Cleanse your face with a gentle cleanser.
- Apply a layer of the Gua Sha Anti-Aging Treatment to your face.
- Use circular motions to massage the treatment into your skin for 30 seconds.
- Allow the treatment to dry completely before applying any other products or makeup.
Here are some tips that will help you have a successful Gua Sha Anti-Aging Treatment on Face:
- Consult with your clinician about your skin type and what treatment would be best for you.
- Use slow, consistent strokes while performing the Gua Sha on your face.
- Avoid using too much pressure when performing the Gua Sha, as this can cause damage to your skin.